Mini Milestone Sessions
A short and sweet baby photo shoot. Perfect for you if you would like a few timeless, natural photographs to remember the most important milestones in your baby's first year. So that you can remember just how little they were.
How Mini Milestone Sessions Work
- Mini milestone sessions take place on selected dates each year (scroll down to booking to see the next dates.)
- Sessions are suitable for babies aged 3-13 months, and take place at my home studio close to Hampton Court (KT8 postcode.) The studio is a short walk from Hampton Court station and there is plenty of free, on-street parking.
- Each session lasts 20 minutes, and during this time I'll capture a variety of different photographs of your baby.
- The session includes complementary styling in my signature natural style. You can choose an outfit from the studio wardrobe, bring your own outfit for your baby, or strip them down to capture all of those gorgeous chubby rolls!
- Two weeks after the session I'll email you a link to a private, online gallery where you can view 5-8 professionally edited photographs from your baby's shoot, and choose which 5 images you would like to include in your package. You can add extra digital and printed images to your package if you would like to at this stage.
- Your digital images will be delivered to you by digital download within 48 hours, and your prints will be delivered to your door in a beautiful gift box a few weeks later.
Wondering what to expect from your baby's mini milestone session? Here are some examples:
Each Mini Milestone Session costs £255, and includes:
- A 20 minute photo shoot for your baby aged 3-13 months.
- A choice of outfit from the studio wardrobe.
- An online gallery of 5-8 professionally edited and retouched photographs to order from.
- Your 5 favourite photographs delivered as mounted 6" x 4" fine art prints, and the matching high resolution digital files.
- An optional, free design appointment if you would like to order framed enlargements, canvas or acrylic prints, or gift items.
The usual price of this package would be £449; a mini milestone session represents a significant saving on my regular prices.
Frequently Asked Questions
You might have some more questions about booking a mini milestone session, and I'd love to help answer them. Please do send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I'd be delighted to answer them for you. You may also find the information below helpful:
I have twins or triplets. Do I need to book separate sessions?
If you have twins or triplets you are welcome to bring all of your babies to one session. During the session time I'll photograph your babies individually and aim to take some photographs of them together. However, because the session time is short the variety of images in your gallery will be small.
If you would like me to spend more time photographing each of your babies individually and together so that you have more variety to choose from, I recommend booking a signature milestone session instead.
What's the best age to have my baby photographed?
Your baby's milestone session can take place at any time between age 3 and 13 months. I recommend scheduling a milestone session to capture these stages during your baby's first year:
- 3-5 months: Between 3-5 months your baby will be confident on their tummy, have the strength to support their head and neck, and may even be rolling. This is also the age when we'll see your baby's personality emerging - gorgeous smiles and expressions that make for wonderful photographs!
- 6-10 months: 6-10 months is a really fun age to capture! During this period your baby will be confidently sitting, and may even start crawling. At this age we'll see lots of your baby's personality, from the huge grins and laughs, to those serious stares.
- 11-13 months: At the end of the year your baby is becoming a toddler, and may even be walking. We'll see even more of their personality emerging as they explore the world. This is a popular time for a photo shoot – capturing the most special milestone of them reaching their first birthday.
What size are the prints once they are mounted?
Once mounted each print measures 8" x 6".
What is a fine art print?
This article explains what a fine art print is, how they differ from high street photo prints, and how you can care for your fine art prints:
Can I buy extra prints or digital files?
Yes, if you would like to add extra prints or digital files to your package you are welcome to do this once you have seen your final gallery of images.
Extra mounted fine art prints can be added for £40 each, and extra digital images for £50 each. Alternatively you can add a print and it's matching digital image for £70.
There's also the option to order from a range of framed prints, canvases or acrylic panels, or to order gift items. You can see all of the items available to order here.
I can't make these dates. Will you be running any other mini milestone session days?
These are the only dates I will be running mini milestone sessions during spring / summer 2019. If you would like to hear about future dates please sign up to my newsletter here, and I'll let you know about future mini sessions and special events.
Book Your Mini Milestone Session
The next Mini Milestone Sessions will be on Thursday 16th May and Saturday 18th May 2019.
A £100 deposit secures your session time, and is payable at the time of booking. You can pay online by credit or debit card or bank transfer. The remaining balance is due when you choose your images, and within 3 weeks of the session date.
To book your Mini Milestone Session please complete the form below, and choose your session date and time. I'll be in touch within 24 hours to confirm your session.