Surrey & London Family Photography
Natural, relaxed photographs of you and your family in a place that you love. Photographs full of energy and personality that you're proud to display at home.
How It Works
- Family sessions take place outdoors or at your home. Alternatively you can choose to divide the time between both.
- Each session lasts around 2 hours, and both weekday and weekend shoots are available.
- Sessions focus on capturing your family in a natural, relaxed and authentic way, with no awkward posing guaranteed!
Costs and Session Fee
A family session costs £100 on weekdays and £150 on weekends. This fee includes:
- a telephone consultation to plan your session, and tailor it to your family
- a 2 hour family session at your home, or on location within Surrey, South London or West London
- professional editing and retouching of the photographs from your session
- a viewing appointment to help you choose your photographs
The session fee doesn’t include any digital images, prints or products, these are purchased afterwards at your viewing appointment.
Reserving your session
The session fee is due at the time of booking , and secures your session date and time.
To reserve your session please send me a message letting me know your preferred month and dates for a session using this contact form. I'll be back in touch within 24 hours to confirm your booking.
Frequently Asked Questions
I know you’ll want to make an informed decision about who you choose to photograph your family and will no doubt have lots of questions.
The video below answers the questions I'm most commonly asked about family sessions. If you prefer to read, you can find the answers to these and many other questions below too.
If you have any other questions please do get in touch - you can send me a message here.