2019 Christmas Portrait Sessions
Capture the magic of Christmas with some sparkling portraits of your little ones
Bring your children along to my Christmas Portrait Sessions in their cosy Christmas knits or sparkling Christmas outfits, and I'll capture some gorgeous portraits of them for you. A wonderful way to record the memory of Christmas 2019, and create some beautiful gifts for friends and family.
How Do Christmas Portrait Sessions Work?
- Christmas portrait sessions take place at my East Molesey studio close to Hampton Court Palace (KT8 postcode.)
- They're suitable for children aged 3 months to 12 years old.
- Each session is suitable for one child, or up to four siblings.
- Bring your children to the shoot dressed in their cosy Christmas knits or sparkly Christmas best. I'll capture them getting into the Christmas spirit on our special set!
- Digital images will be delivered to you electronically within one week of your session. Printed items will be delivered to your door within two weeks of you confirming your card design and/or print choices.
How Much Do Christmas Portrait Sessions Cost?
Each Christmas session costs £95. This includes:
- A session guide to help you choose outfits and prepare your little one(s) for their shoot.
- A 20 minute styled shoot for one child or up to four siblings.
- Three professionally edited high resolution digital images, delivered to you within 7 days of your session.
- Ten gorgeous Christmas cards featuring your little one(s), professionally printed on cotton photographic paper and delivered to your door.
- The option to add on gorgeous, mounted fine art prints and extra custom Christmas cards.
Extra Personalised Christmas Cards
Gorgeous Christmas cards featuring your little ones, professionally printed on cotton photographic paper.
Each card measures 148mm x 148mm when folded. White envelopes are included.
10 cards £20
25 cards £40
Fine Art Desk Print
A beautiful fine art print, mounted to fit an 8" x 6" frame.
Book Your Christmas Portrait Session
You might have some questions about booking a Christmas Portrait Session, and I'd love to help answer them. You can get in touch with me in one of the following ways:
You can also find the answers to some commonly asked questions below:
Where is your studio located?
My studio is in East Molesey, right on the London / Surrey border. It's around a 10 minute drive from Kingston and Esher, 20 minutes from Richmond and around 30 minutes from Guildford and Clapham.
The studio is also a short walk from Hampton Court Station. There are trains from London Waterloo, Clapham Junction, Wimbledon and Surbiton to Hampton Court.
We would like to have our children photographed with their cousins so that we can gift the pictures to their grandparents. Is this possible?
Yes, if there are 4 or fewer cousins in total you are welcome to book one session for them all.
If you have between 4-8 cousins to be photographed please book two sessions back to back to allow enough time for them all to be photographed.
Which payment methods do you accept?
You can pay for your session online using a credit or debit card.
If you would prefer to pay by bank transfer please email me directly to book at email@example.com