6 - 10 Month Old Baby Photo Shoots
Your baby is growing up fast, and changing every day. Between 6 to 10 months of age, when they are sitting confidently but not yet crawling, is a wonderful time to for a baby studio photo shoot. Capturing your little one's personality, and all of the little details you want to remember.
How It Works
- Each session lasts between 40 to 60 minutes - perfect for little attention spans!
- Sessions take place at my East Molesey studio (KT8 postcode) on selected dates each month.
- All sessions include full use of the studio wardrobe. You're also welcome to bring your own outfits for your baby to wear.
- Around a week after the session we'll meet again so that you can view the photographs and choose which ones to include in your package.
Costs & Packages
Each studio baby session costs £475, which includes:
- A telephone consultation to help you prepare, and to tailor the shoot to your baby
- A photo shoot for your baby at my East Molesey studio, including family and sibling portraits if you wish
- A viewing appointment to help you choose your gorgeous new photographs
- 12 fully edited and retouched high resolution digital images
- The 12 matching, mounted 6" x 4" fine art prints, presented in a beautiful memory box
Additional digital images can be added to your package for £50 each. You are also welcome to order additional prints, framed prints, canvases and albums at your viewing appointment.
Reserving Your Baby's Session
A £100 deposit is due at the time of booking , and secures your session date and time. This deposit will be deducted from the cost of your package, once you have chosen your photographs.
To see the available dates and times, and reserve your session please click on the button below.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm sure that you'll want to make sure that you choose the right photographer for your family, and may have some questions.
This video answers the questions I'm most commonly asked about 6 - 10 month baby photo shoots. If you have any other questions after watching it please do get in touch by sending me a message here. I'd be delighted to answer any questions that you have.